Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Back to the Hyper

One of the things the accident has done is set me back on my get into better shape program.  We have access to both an indoor swimming pool as well as the HYPER (Health, Phys Ed, Recreation Building) which has weights, elipticals, machines, treadmills, and bikes.  And, of course, the horrible hill up to the campus.

These hills around here are daunting.  The students are in awesome shape.  They RUN up these hills.  They arrive in class with a little dewy glow not even breathing hard.  I hate them.  Being 20 MIGHT have something to do with this.   Valerie rides her bike up the hill, and her goal is to beat her brother's time.  She's hovering at 10 minutes, and I'm rooting for her to break 9 minutes by next week.

We have two football players in our class, and they are not only huge but with awesome muscles.  There are no fat people in my class...except ME      

No comments: